FivePine Lodge in Sisters, Oregon is such a beautiful location for a wedding. FivePine Lodge is surrounded by giant ponderosa pines, dozens of adorable cabins, and even has fields of wildflowers. With bike rentals and activities it feels like an upscale version of an adult summer camp- but also has amenities like an onsite spa!
Alyssa and Terence wanted a destination wedding for their family and friends who were coming from California and Canada- so Central Oregon was smack in the middle. They wanted a wedding with a lot of trees and I would say nowhere has better trees than FivePine.
Alyssa and Terence felt strongly about not seeing each other until the ceremony but opted for a first touch. They both read emotional letters to each other and even their dog snuck out to join.
After the ceremony Alyssa and Terence took all of cocktail hour to do wedding photos. We started with family photos and wedding party. They had almost a full 30 minutes of portraits to adventure around FivePine Lodge’s property. For couples that don’t want a first look, I generally recommend allocating about an hour for all the photos you’ll want. The last thing you want is to feel rushed. The best photos come from a timeline that allows you to relax and be in the moment.
Are you planning a FivePine or Central Oregon wedding? I would love to chat more and see if I’m a good fit for your wedding!
FivePine Lodge Wedding Vendors:
- Hair/Makeup Artist: Makeup Mafia
- Wedding Planner: Shine Events
- Floral Designer: Shine Florals
- Caterer: FivePine Lodge
- Ceremony/Reception Music: Star Productions Entertainment
- Cake/Dessert: Sisters Bakery
- Brides Dress Brand: Calla Blanche
- Store it was Purchased: Bride to Be Couture
- Grooms Suit/Tux Brand: R.Douglas
- Engagement Ring/Wedding Band (bride): Staghead Designs
- Wedding Band (groom): Shane Co.
Leave a Comment