Gorge Crest Vineyards in Hood River has been on my bucketlist to photograph a wedding at. It has absolutely epic views of Mt Hood, is close to Hood River, and is just so picturesque.
As soon as I arrived at Gorge Crest Vineyards I immediately wanted to set up a fort on their expansive property and move in. I may have even said this to the owner. The view is truly just that magical.
Looking at the weather forcast leading up to the wedding everyone was a little bit nervous calling for rain. Luckily the weather cleared and Mt Hood even peaked out of the clouds for the ceremony and a few portraits. The only rain was late in the night and in true PNW fashion everyone kept dancing!
Elise & Eric met in Boston where they were both going to school for Chemistry. They were striving for a simple classic wedding. Everything about their wedding felt timeless- from Elise’s dress to her white/green flowers.
This was a true destination wedding with family coming from all over the country. Gorge Crest Vineyard and Hood River is such a magical place for a destination wedding.
Elise & Eric had an engagement session in back in June which was great practice. The moment Mt Hood peeked through we ran and got dozens of epic shots in just a few minutes. If you’re a nervous about having your photos taken I always reccomend an engagement session to get all those nerves out.
Planning a wedding for Hood River or Central Oregon? I would love to chat more and see if I’m a good fit to photograph your day!
Gorge Crest Vineyard Wedding Vendors:
· Brides Dress: Anne Barge, Purchased at: Kinsley James (Walnut Creek, CA)
· Grooms Suit/Tux Brand: Calvin Klein
· Engagement Ring/Wedding Band (bride:) Vrai
· Wedding Band (groom) Yadav Diamonds and Jewelry
· Hair & Makeup Stylist: Blossom and Beauty
· Floral Designer: Trellis Flowers
· Caterer: Four and Twenty Blackbirds
· Cake/Dessert: Wedding cake by Trulie
· Ceremony Music: Makenna Bach (cellist)
· Reception Music: DJ Chad Dowling Productions
· Wedding Planning/Coordinator: Malia Turina
· Venue: Gorge Crest Vineyards
Leave a Comment